- Solar panel on top
- Contains 20 warm white LEDs on 2 metre silver wire
- Silver handle for carrying or hanging
- Mirrored base inside to reflect more light
- Material: Plastic
- Sliding On/Off button just underneath the top
$49.00 – $99.00
This product requires a CONTROLLER BOX AND REMOTE to be purchased separately below or HERE
- 50 x colour changing LEDs on 5 metre black cable
- Bulb spacing: 10cm
- String Light is IP65 (weatherproof)
- Connect up to 40 x sets (200 metres) off one controller (connection to power), purchased separately here
- Remote control for 6 x functions: Jump, Fade, Flash, Fire, Star, Auto
- Adjustable speed
- 8 x colour settings: Red /Green /Dark Blue /Yellow /Pink /Light Blue /Cool White /Multicolour
- Remote requires 2x AAA batteries (not included)\
Questions? Contact us.
$39.00 – $78.00
*PLEASE NOTE* THIS PRODUCT ALSO REQUIRES 24V TRANSFORMER (to be purchased separately below or here)
- 49 warm white LED fairy lights on BLACK rubber cable
- Up to 10 sets can be connected from 9 watt transformer and up to 30 sets can be connected from a 20 watt transformer
- Dimmable with 24V dimmer (purchased separately)
- Strings rated IP65. We recommend placing the transformer undercover.
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- AS/NZS certificated
The O ring 5 way splitter can be used to split lights in up to five different directions from the same central point. This is often used for tree installations, so your lights can wrap around different branches. Plug it directly into a transformer or another set of lights.
Compatible with most of our 24V range, including:
Sorry, this product is NOT compatible with our festoon lights or our 230V range. Contact us if you need an alternative solution or have any questions.
24V POWER LEAD EXTENSION – 5M Black provides extra length between power plug and first bulb
Suitable for the 24V range only:
This product splits different sets of 24V lights into up to three directions, which is useful for tree decoration or other outdoor displays. The Black E CONNECTOR for 24V Lights is compatible with the following items if you have more than one set:
All 24V fairy lights require a transformer – purchase here.
Unsure if this product is what you’re looking for? Contact us.
$16.00 – $39.00
This 230V Lead Extension Black provides extra length between the power source and the first bulb of your fairy lights.
This product is compatible with some of our 230V/240V range:
End of content
End of content